Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winter Girl for a Weekend

Even though I was born and raised in Minnesota,


I've never really gotten "used" to winter.


But this past holiday weekend...

I did not mind winter at all. Maybe because I didn't have to drive anywhere!

The fresh snow on the evergreens out our window was a sight to see and the temperature was actually manageable.


The vineyard provided a gorgeous backdrop...


for me to play with my new camera!

I got a really good workout stepping through the crunchy snow,

While experimenting with all the different camera settings...

On an overcast day...

And a clear blue sky day...


And of course, took about a 500 pictures of my two favorite models...

But I'll spare you ALL the pictures I took of them.

At least for now!


Hope you had a great holiday weekend and traveled safely!