Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's A....

BABY.

At 7:47am this morning just as Aaron and I were walking out the door and I had my pink bracelet and blue bracelet in hand waiting to see which one I'd wear today, I got a call from the doctor's office.  The ultrasound tech called in sick today.  Are they allowed to do that? 

I almost started crying.  Almost.  But I didn't.  So much excitement and anticipation built around this one event, and now we have to wait one more day!  Seriously, my hats off to those who are able to wait until the very end for the big surprise.  I can hardly wait another day!   I thought I'd do a quick post today since I pretty much told everyone and their uncle we'd announce the sex today after our appointment this morning and we'll likely have a lot of visitors today wondering why I haven't posted. 

In the meantime, we did get to see the doctor this morning and Aaron got to hear the heartbeat for the first time.  Doc said it was a good strong heartbeat at 147 bpm.  Even he commented that it will be interesting to find out the sex since the the heartbeat is right in the middle.  We could go either way!  So, at least we know there really is a baby in there and that is what matters, right? 

Stay tuned and TOMORROW, we'll let you know what we find out at our afternoon appointment.